Job DescriptionDo you have a passion for Marketing and would like to join one of the UK’s leading independent suppliers of Material Handling and Engineering products? Join a busy marketing department to help the business to continue to grow. Don’t delay apply today.
Working within our bespoke system to manage and maintain product ranges.
To do this there will be a requirement to research and source information on products. This may include Online searches and contacting suppliers by phone and e-mail.
Managing the e-commerce platform by helping to populate with new products and manage existing ones. Products added to our website require SEO adding to them.
Produce social media posts, generating content for our Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Etc. The Marketing department is responsible for the marketing of the whole company, so there is lots to get involved in!
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Knowledge of Adobe CS package
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good Written skills
- Confident in putting ideas forward
Future ProspectsPermanent position with progression on to Level 4 for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.