Job DescriptionAre you a passionate and caring person, that would love an opportunity to give back to the local community and learn everything about Digital Marketing? If so this is the role for you! Apply Today!
• Managing the social media for the company
• Social media marketing
• Promoting the business online using various platforms.
• Creating marketing material
• Looking after company’s online system
• Researching the market
• Organizing open days / job fairs
• Promoting the company
• Answering the candidate enquiries
• Arranging interviews in consultation with the care manager
• Preparing interview materials
Working WeekMonday – Friday, between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Able to work on own initiative
- • Good time management
- • Attention to Detail
- • A logical thinker
- • Hard working
- • An aptitude for learning
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.