Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity for a young driven individual who wants to work for one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the UK, learning from a team of talented, experienced individuals.You will be working as part of our social media team on a daily basis, but will have the opportunity to work alongside other areas of the business.
|The successful candidate will join the team at SNS as a digital marketing apprentice, working initially as part of their social media management team!|
On a daily basis you can expect to complete tasks such as:
– Creating and scheduling content on various social platforms for clients.
– Providing outreach (engaging with social users) on behalf of clients.
– Shadowing account managers to learn and develop skills.
– Creating and installing social media competition apps.
– Taking photos and creating Insta stories for brands.
– Image sourcing.
– Sitting in on account manager calls/meetings with clients.
There will be a daily structure in place to make sure that you have adequate time to learn and develop new skills whilst completing required work (including your apprenticeship).
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills- Apple Mac literate (not essential).
- Photoshop skills (not essential).
- Good eye for imagery.
- Interest in fashion/beauty.
- Knowledge of influencers/bloggers (not essential).
Personal Qualities- Positive outgoing personality.
- Hard working.
- Use of iniative.
Future Prospects- Permanent full-time employment for the right candidate if skills are developed throughout apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Norwich for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.