Job DescriptionLove writing about men’s lifestyle? Ape to Gentleman are offering a fantastic opportunity for a young person to blog, comment and market men’s fashion, grooming and lifestyle brands. You must have a flair for writing, an eye for fashion and strong knowledge of Social Media.
The successful candidate will be responsible for writing content and marketing Ape to Gentleman. You will be working directly with the managing director.
Typical day to day roles and responsibilities will include:
• Setting a monthly editorial schedule
• Write articles/content for Ape to Gentleman
• Manage contributor content for Ape to Gentleman
• Maintain relations with members of the press
• Create and distribute a bi-monthly e-newsletter
• Look after social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter
• Explore additional Social Media Platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+
• Other- general marketing duties
Full training and guidance will be provided both on the job and at the 3AAA Derby Academy.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent writing skills (for blog purposes)
- • Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- • Some knowledge of marketing techniques is desirable
- • Creative
- • Driven and able to use own initiative
- • Reliable and trustworthy
Future ProspectsWhilst this job offer is for an apprentice, the concept is to build sales with a successful marketing campaign, and there will be a full time, fully paid job available upon completion of the Level 3 Qualification.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.