Job DescriptionAre you hardworking and passionate about online marketing? Do you love the idea of joining some of the smartest operators in digital and marketing? Are you interested in furthering your career prospects? People are the most important part of both our businesses, so we will invest in their ongoing learning and professional development.
Are you hardworking and passionate about online marketing? Do you love the idea of joining a fast-growing digital consultancy run by experienced consultants? Are you interested in furthering your career prospects? We invest in our people’s ongoing learning and professional development. This year, we are pleased to be in a position to offer an exciting opportunity to a limited number of lucky candidates. If you are successful, you will gain experience a wide range of digital marketing activities:
• Managing content for websites, social media accounts, blogs and e-newsletters.
• Working with stats across all digital platforms – reviewing, analysing and making recommendations.
• SEO review of websites and researching opportunities to improve SEO position.
• Supporting digital projects and contributing to the development of strategies for paid and organic channels.
• Contributing to content creation for digital platforms, printed materials and press releases, learning about content platforms and how they work
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and updating our company websites.
• Attend local networking events and press events when appropriate.
• Supporting the Directors at client workshops
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Numerate – good with numbers and arithmetic
- Analytical – methodical and analytical in thinking
- Some knowledge of search and general marketing objectives
- Good working knowledge of social media networks
- Good problem solver
- Confident and articulate
- Someone who is keen to learn, ask questions and wants to be involved – bright and inquisitive with a hunger for learning
- Good problem solver – can connect the dots between elements and derive a conclusion
Future ProspectsPossible progression to level 4 and full time employment to the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.