Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has risen for a digital marketing apprentice to join Norwich Arts Centre, your main responsibilities will be to sell tickets over the phone and in person via the NAC box office system while maintaining a high quality customer experience and contributing to an effective marketing strategy .
• To sell tickets over the phone and in person.
• Ticket updates, sales monitoring and reports.
• Maintain the box office area, ensuring that all information and advertising is up to date and of an appropriate condition.
• Contribute to the writing and editing of press releases, articles and statements.
• Contribute to the design of posters, leaflets and event listings for any NAC related events.
• Assist in all social media activity.
• Contribute to discovering new markets and audiences, as well as building on the NAC’s existing database of information.
• Contribute to all print and electronic marketing distribution.
• Archive press cuttings.
• Any other duties or tasks commensurate with the post and its level of responsibility, which may become necessary.
– This vacancy may close early if a suitable candidate is sought before the closing date.
– Do not contact the employer directly, all applications must go through 3aaa.
Working WeekMonday to Friday 12 – 6pm • Flexibility on hours is required within the week where evening or weekend work may be necessary with time off in lieu
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent written, digital and oral skills
- • IT skills: ideally need to be need proficiency in MS Office packages, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- • Excellent organisational skills – ability to multi-task and to prioritise tasks allocated
- • Good interpersonal, communication and team skills.
- • Good time management skills, reliability and initiative.
- • An awareness of the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace.
Future ProspectsPotential progression to level 4 if suitable and possible full time opportunity upon completion of the apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.