Job DescriptionYou will join an exciting and interesting business where rewards and promotion are given regularly to those employees who work as a team and exceed their targets. We are a small team and you will have the chance to work with the company in a variety of areas regularly.
• Excellent computer skills are essential, being familiar with back-end website layouts like Magento or WordPress is a bonus
• A mind for good marketing practices and psychology to suggest sensible actions
• Good skills in Excel – including the ability to use / learn formulas like IF & VLookup
• Problem solving skills are essential, you will often encounter problems and errors. We foster autonomy and independence for employees to take initiative.
• Excellent command of the English language is important. Correct grammar, punctuation & etiquette is important.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Competent in using Microsoft packages
- • Good Telephone manner
- • Diary management
- • Good attention to detail
- • Organised
- • Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
Future ProspectsProgression to level four or permanent employment.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.