Job DescriptionYou will join an exciting and interesting business where rewards and promotion are given regularly to those employees who work as a team and exceed their targets. We are a small team and you will have the chance to work with the company in a variety of areas regularly.
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Oversee a social media strategy
• Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
• Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
• Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
• Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
• Continually work on the Search Engine
• Optimization of the website(s)Fix any errors or bugs in online content
• Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
• Arrange webinars and webcasts
• Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
• Write copy for email marketing campaigns
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Working WeekMonday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm 37.5 hours
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Competent in using Microsoft packages
- • Good Telephone manner
- • Diary management
- • Good attention to detail
- • Methodical and thorough approach to work
- • Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
Future ProspectsProgression to level four or permanent employment.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.