Job DescriptionYou will join an exciting and interesting business where rewards and promotion are given regularly to those employees who work as a team and exceed their targets. We are a small team and you will have the chance to work with the company in a variety of areas regularly.
o To analyse the web performance and use the results to work closely with web agencies to improve the effectiveness of the website
o Plan and build automated e-mail marketing campaigns for B2B/ B2C customers and internal comms.
o To work closely with Digital Manager and digital agencies to analyse and improve the SEO performance of all websites.
o Maintain, tweak and improve PPC campaigns with the support of Digital manager and digital agencies
o To project manage changes, improvements and larger developments to Origin’s international websites.
o Conduct competitor analysis and give feedback to the rest of the team.
o Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
o Participate in and fully commit to the apprenticeship training
Working WeekMonday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm 37.5 hours
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Basic understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- An ability to be analytical and then come up with creative suggestions based on the data.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good attention to detail
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
Future ProspectsProgression to level four or permanent employment.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.