Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity to work for JAB Agriculture - a local, family-run, forward-thinking agriculture-focused business with a wealth of experience in trading and repairing tractors and the alike machinery.
You will be a fantastic edition to a small, ‘family-feel’ team at JAB Agriculture supporting with the following duties:
• Managing Social Media
• Be the company’s ‘marketing voice’
• Competitor analysis
• Updating business website
• Utilising Photoshop
• Assist preparation for trade shows
Working WeekMonday – Friday Between 8.30am – 4.30pm (Possibility to start at 30 hours per week and increase hours with increased responsibility)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- ‘All muck-in, can-do attitude’
- Driver preferable (due to location)
- Polite, courteous and friendly
- Passion for agriculture or farming (or willing to research and commit to reading around the topic)
Future ProspectsJAB Agriculture really wants to invest time into the successful, hardworking applicant with potential to receive full-time, permanent employment or progress onto a Level 4.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.