Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and reputable account-ancy practice based in Newport Pagnell who pride themselves on delivering excep-tional financial support for their clients. The role will be to assist with all the Digital marketing and administration.
Our industry is boring, or at least, that’s how people see us. We want to change that perception. We are looking for a highly creative, inventive, Social Media & Digital Marketing Apprentice that can help us redefine people’s perceptions of us.
You will assist our marketing manager in the implementation of our marketing plan, social media campaigns, viral campaign creations, etc. We are mid-way through a complete overhaul of our branding, website and social media, so now is the perfect opportunity to join.
As a Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice you will be responsible for assisting in all areas of marketing and operations both online and offline. This key role will include working with many different marketing systems to achieve our company’s objectives, increasing online engagement and creating digital marketing campaigns
Attend networking events to assist with publicity
Contribute to a Marketing Strategy for the business
Develop Social Media profiles for the business
Report to Marketing Manger
Become part of the team
Report regularly to agreed deadlines
Review use of Search Engine Optimisation in the business
Engage with Blogs, Videos, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and Email newsletters
Writing content for posts and articles
Promoting the business online using various platforms.
Managing the social media for the company
If you are offered a perm role at the end of the apprenticeship, then an increase in pay will apply.
Casual dress code, unless we require you to dress smartly for client visits etc.
Our ideal candidate will be incredibly creative, with great common sense and
intuition. You should be able to work on your own initiative, and have confidence in the work you do. We expect you to be able to formulate your own, well thought out, ideas, that can be put forward to the managing director and marketing manager.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Incredibly articulate
- • Ability to digest complex information and simplify it for online use.
- • Vast knowledge of social media platforms.
- You should be creative, unique, individual, a bit weird, sociable, eager to learn. Personality is Paramount!
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate to progress to Level 4
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.