Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity to join an expanding company in the heart of Manchester. You will work closely with the E commerce department and gain inside knowledge of the industry alongside your training with 3aaa.
• Working with the Head of Digital
• Create display ads
• Create Ads for search and display networks
• Track and monitor a campaigns performance with a weekly/monthly report
• Analyse data to identify the target market and optimise each campaign
• Analyse the traffic and visitors to the business website and social media platforms
• Analyse and report data with Google Analytics
• Collecting campaign metrics
• Follow up and analysis of campaign results
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
• Deliver reporting and analysis of the campaigns and projects during and after campaigns to ensure that marketing is focused on providing strong returnsBrand marketing
• Draft copy for digital marketing communications
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Computer literate
- • Knowledge of Google analytic
- • Media savvy
- • Enthusiastic
- • Hunger for progression
Future ProspectsProgression onto a higher Digital Marketing qualification.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.