Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our marketing team, the role will involve many aspects of digital marketing giving you hands on experience and an opportunity to gain new skills.
This role will involve –
• Product loading
• Email marketing via Constant Contact
• Social media content management
• Website design (not building)
• Enhancing imagery for website using appropriate software eg photoshop
• Stock control using website platform software
• Liaising with manufacturers to assist with new range product loading ie content and images
• To assist with basic SEO
• Due to our trading patterns some seasonal parcel packing required especially over the festive period
Working WeekMonday to Friday 9-5pm or 10-6pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Computer literate.
- • Someone with flair and could promote new ideas to market products and com-pany
- • Excellent Math and English and ICT (grade C or above).
- • Wants to achieve.
- • Proactive.
- • Willing to learn.
- • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Future ProspectsA full time role may be available on completion of the apprenticeship
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.