Job DescriptionDo you have a passion for marketing? Do you want to use the skills and knowledge you have to make an impact? Are you looking to learn new skills through an engaging apprenticeship programme and use these to benefit a growing company?
Do you have a passion for marketing? Do you want to use the skills and knowledge you have to make an impact? Are you looking to learn new skills through an engaging apprenticeship programme and use these to benefit a growing company?
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established learning & development solutions provider working with some high profile, blue chip clients in the UK and overseas.
Your role will be to work with the team to implement a marketing strategy that includes:
• Updating the company website
• Designing and Scheduling Email campaigns
• Updating the CRM with prospect’s data
• Social Media Planning and implementation
• Planning marketing activity
• Interacting with potential clients using web and social media tools
• Website Analytics
• Market Research
• Video Editing
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm (42.5 hours per week)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Computer literate
- • Good communicator
- • Able to work as part of a team or independently
- • Hardworking
- • Positive Attitude
- • Good attention to detail
Future ProspectsFuture opportunities available for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.