Job DescriptionB2B IT Ltd is a highly respected, fast growing business, offering a one stop point of call for all technology solutions. We have clients over a vast range of industries with a specific niche in the hair and beauty sector but also work with many customers within more technical fields.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Creating engaging written and visual content for social media, email marketing campaigns and online blog posts
• Planning and scheduling posts for our social media channels through Hootsuite
• Using Get Response for mailshots and email marketing campaigns and measur-ing the response/success rates
• Assessment and Evaluation of marketing campaigns results through analytics (Google Analytics, Web/App Analytics and Get Response Analytics)
• Reporting on App activity for customers
• Creating visual content such as small videos and animations for use in online ac-tivity
• Idea generation – creativity across marketing campaigns, social media and online platforms
• Continuous competitor research and market research to inform the development of marketing strategies
• Assisting with day to day marketing duties
• Answering telephone calls and dealing with customer enquiries
• Promoting services to customers through a variety of marketing methods; social media, online platforms, email, telephone, face to face and events
• Attending exhibitions, events and roadshows to raise the profile of the business to prospective customers
• Follow up calls to customers regarding range of services available at B2B IT Ltd
Posting out marketing packs and literature to local businesses and following up with phone calls
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm - hours subject to change
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- • Digitally savvy with a good understanding of social media channels for business (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- • Creative flair
- • Drive to know more, take on responsibility and learn new skills
- • Excellent attention to detail
- • Ability to use initiative
- • Good people skills
- • Strong planning and organisational skills
- • Confident
- • Enthusiastic
- • Creative
- • Mature
- • Proactive
- • Ambitious
- • Can-do attitude and team player mentality
Future ProspectsPotential for a full-time position after the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.