Job DescriptionAre you hardworking and passionate about online marketing? Do you love the idea to join some of the brightest minds in digital marketing? We are pleased to be offering an exciting opportunity at Bulldog Digital Media for a digital marketing assistant.
• Assisting the digital marketing team in creating website content for a range of topics
• Help manage the company’s blog with regular news articles
• Editing and improving copy from existing website pages
• Formatting web pages and uploading onto websites and blog
• Working with the link building team to create content for SEO
• Helping with social media management and posting regularly on the main social networks
Working WeekMon – Fri 9:30 – 6:00 35 Hours pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Impeccable written English skills, including spelling and grammar
- Fully competent in using Microsoft Word
- Able to adapt to different writing styles for varying types of copy
- Passionate about writing and creating copy for various online channels
- Eye for detail and accuracy in picking out mistakes in written content
- Knowledge of social networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate or progression onto a higher apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.