Job DescriptionAre you a creative individual? Are you hardworking and passionate about online marketing? Do you love working with websites, social media, a variety of software’s etc? Are you interested in furthering your career prospects? If so, an exciting opportunity has opened-up and it could be perfect for you.
The Digital Marketing apprentice will carry out the following duties:
· Writing high quality content for websites, product listings and email marketing campaigns
· Basic use of PPC software to help maintain campaigns (including Google AdWords, Bing Ads & Amazon Sponsored Products)
· Conducting keyword research and analysis to help identify ways to increase page/product rankings, traffic to the pages and ultimately sales
· Helping manage social media campaigns
· Reporting on our overall Digital and Email Marketing program success
· Uploading product images to Amazon and eBay accounts
· Helping to maintain correct marketplace listings e.g. creating a list of duplicate products for removal
To be a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- A strategic mind
- Good understanding of digital marketing and what it entails
Future ProspectsPossible progression to level 4 and full-time employment to the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.