Job DescriptionA unique and rapidly expanding clothing company in Sheffield are looking to hire an apprentice to market & grow their business online.
Duties will include;
• Traffic generation,
• Adding new products,
• Site enhancements such as creating banners etc. (Photoshop knowledge preferred)
• General promotion with a view to increasing exposure and sales.
• Updating social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter
• Training will be given to use multi-channel product listing software (Linnworks) in order to create content for and actively list new items on Amazon, eBay, the company’s website and any other sales platforms available.
• Ensure that all new products are listed on all channels as soon as they are available with the right images, content and pricing, and that current products are maintained to their full potential
• Excellent IT skills, including experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Have excellent communication and listening skills
• Excellent organisation skills, ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Experience in Social Media Marketing i.e. Facebook and email marketing would also be an advantage.
- • The site is built on CS-Cart CMS Software, so a knowledge of CMS systems is re-quired.
- • Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- • Attention to detail
- • Comfortable working within a team
Future ProspectsFor the right candidate there will be the opportunity to progress within the company and the possibility of a full-time position following your apprenticeship. There is also the option to progress onto a Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.