Job DescriptionBased in the village of Stone, Panda Press are looking to expand their team with a Digital Marketing Apprentice. Following the success of their previous apprentice they are looking to grow their team further. With a keen passion of graphics this would suit a creative individual.
Here are some of the duties that you will get to experience within Panda Press
• Graphic Design & Artwork – Supporting with design, creation and print
• Digital Printing
• Managing E-mails – Working on email campaigns and supporting day to day ser-vice
• Interaction with Customers – Dealing with Face to Face interaction and through Social Media Platforms
• Social Media Updates – Updating Social Media platforms for the business and in-teracting with companies
• Working in a team
• Working to tight deadlines
• Proactive and hardworking attitude
This job description is not exhaustive and other duties which are not shown here but are commensurate with the post may be required from time to time.
Working Week8.30 to 5.30 Monday to Thursday and 8.30 to 4pm on a Friday.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Organised, methodical and accurate approach to work
- • Able to plan for and meet scheduled and ad hoc deadlines
- • Able to plan for and effectively cope with peaks in workload
- • A positive can-do attitude
- • Stong attention to detail
- • Demonstrably hardworking and prepared to go the extra mile when needed
- • Ability to work well in teams and be a self-starter
Future ProspectsA full time role with progression opportunities is a real opportunity after completing your apprenticeship with possible progression to Level 4.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.