Job DescriptionBidmark are excited to be to recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team based in Leeds. Bidmark work with large and local companies such as Haines Watts and offer a range of marketing services such as SEO, PPC and website design. Due to their continued success and growth they are seeking new talent to bring fresh ideas.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to
carry out the following duties:
● Developing marketing strategies by offering creative input and suggestions
● Assisting in the creation of marketing campaigns
● Implement marketing campaigns with the goal of driving new business, supporting customer retention and growing client revenue.
● Opportunity to complete Google Adwords, Fundamental, Advanced, Shopping and Mobile exams
● Gaining a working knowledge of Google Adwords
● Working on SEO (Website development, content creation, link-building)
● Planning & creating social media content, engaging with customers over social media.
● Reporting on campaign progress
Working WeekFull time (37.5 hours per week) 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Able to work independently as well as in a team
- • Experience of digital software’s
- • Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- • Good attention to detail and accuracy
- • Good organisational and planning skills
- • Excellent written and verbal communication
- • Problem Solver
- • Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
Future ProspectsPossible permanent employment for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.