Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our well established but ever-growing team! The successful candidate will have a passion for social media marketing. They should be data focused and conscious of branding. If this sounds like you then apply today.
• play an active part in the implementation, monitoring and adjustment (optimising) of all our online PPC campaigns.
• Comparing data from ‘sold’ vehicles against marketing sources to find out what is working and what isn’t.
• Tasks involving mail chimp (direct email) too.
• Take the lead with secondary marketing channel updating (Google My Business, Snapchat etc).
• Providing excellent service to all customers in line with company standards
• Work with colleagues to help plan and implement online marketing campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and bookings across social media.
• Experience of working with Photoshop or similar program, along with video editing not essential.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Creative skills such as Photography, Videographer, and video editing would be advantageous but aren’t essential
- • The successful candidate will have a passion for social media marketing.
- • Creative
- • Able to work under pressure
- • Able to work to specific times/targets
- • Ability to work well in a team and on your own
- • Enthusiasm to learn and develop
Future ProspectsThere is a prospect of becoming a full-time member of the team if you are successful in the role once you have completed your apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.