Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity working with a fast-growing business to grow their online presence and increase their visibility across multiple channels. There is so much opportunity to progress, gain new skills and develop within this business!
The role will include but not be limited to the following:
– Basic graphic design – experience using Adobe Creative Cloud
– Social media management
– Basic SEO knowledge
– Developing successful marketing campaigns
– Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns
– Analysis of data using Microsoft Excel and reporting findings
– Producing e-mail marketing campaigns
– Maintenance and design of company website
– Maintaining and adding product to the online catalogue
– Communicating with suppliers via email and phone
– Communicating with colleagues and to promote new product offerings or update website
– General administration duties
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer Literate
- Social media knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Basic PhotoShop knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fast learner
- Creative thinker
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.