Job DescriptionAre you a creative individual, with a flair for marketing? This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career to learn a wide range of marketing skills and the potential of a full time role at the end of your apprenticeship for the right person.
Your duties within this role may mainly include but are not limited to the following;
• Managing all social media sites and updating content
• Web shop design and data manipulation in upcoming web and shop based retail store includes ebay and amazon integration
• Video editing for online shop
• Creating Email Marketing Campaigns using Mailchimp, to both current and potential new clients.
• General Administration duties to assist with the running of the office.
• CRM to potential and existing customers
• Any other duties as required
Working WeekTuesday – Friday And every other Saturday
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- PC literate
- Experienced in excel
- MAC experience would be an advantage
- Use of social media platforms and their key functions
- Understanding of email marketing campaigns
- Keen to progress role
- Able to multi task
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate with potential progression onto a higher apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.