Job DescriptionIf you are a creative person, looking for a varied role including marketing, social media and website development then this role could be for you. This is a challenging and dynamic role as the team are required to market a wide range of businesses. Y
The role will include
• Creating exciting visual and written content for all channels
• Daily management of social channels – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, G+ and more
• Increase customer loyalty, traffic and affinity through social media
• Provide amazing customer service responding through all channels
• Liaison with network of designers, printers and creative associates
• Assisting with the design of online and printed artwork
• Contributing to the company’s content marketing efforts by creating and promoting interesting and relevant blog posts
• Creating email and SMS campaigns
• Creating social media campaigns
• Assisting with event co-ordination and promotion
• Ensuring brand consistency across all marketing activities
• Measuring the results of campaigns using analytical platforms including Google Analytics
• Updating the computer system
• Administration support for the business
Working WeekMonday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Team work skills
- • Independent skills
- • Creative mind
- • Organisational skills
- • Good written and oral communication skills
- • Professionalism
- • Mature, calm person
- • Adaptability and flexibility
- • Positive attitude and energy
Future ProspectsPermanent position with progression on to Level 4 for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.