Job DescriptionAre you passionate about digital marketing? Do you enjoy writing engaging content and producing blogs? A growing funeral care plan company are looking for a talented and creative apprentice to join their digital marketing team.
• Company website – You will be assisting in Updating and re-branding the company web-site, also assisting with monitoring Google Analytics and making suggestions on how to improve website efficiency
• Company database – Updating information onto the company database.
• Flyers and campaigns – Assisting with the creation of company marketing materials and sending out to customers.
• Strategy – you will be creating the marketing strategy and plan and create key objectives
• Business support – you will Support the business in growth through Marketing also providing additional business administration and marketing activity where required.
• Social Media – responsible for the company’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
- • You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
- • You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- • Have excellent verbal communication skills
Future Prospects• For the right candidate this may lead into permanent employment
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.