Job DescriptionYou will be working alongside our internal content editor, account managers and directors to promote our businesses, as well as that of our clients, using a variety of online and offline marketing techniques.
• Proofing and signing off affiliate and internally-produced email marketing campaigns
• Preparing and delivering email marketing campaigns
• Managing marketing automation software
• Updating website content using a variety of content management tools
• Using search engine optimisation audit tools and finding opportunities for clients to increase search engine rankings.
• Researching online trends and creating captivating social media posts
• Creating unique and SEO-friendly blog and landing page content across the different websites
• Producing weekly website performance reports
• Contributing creative ideas for upcoming offline and online projects
• Provide assistance with other marketing activities
• Updating our CRM system and learning about databases
• Administrative tasks as required, including answering the telephone and greeting clients.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Excellent telephone manner and written skills required
- • High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- • Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- • Excited to begin a career in marketing
- • Smart, positive and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- • Highly motivated and well organised
Future ProspectsProgression to level 4 or full-time position within the company
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.