Job DescriptionYou will be working as part of a small but exceptionally dedicated team. You will be employed as a Social Media and Digital Marketing Assistant. Your role will involve developing new Social Media trends. You will be working for one of the leading garment manufacturing company. The company is based in Leicester they offer free parking.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Company website – You will be assisting in updating and re-branding the company website
• Flyers and campaigns – You will be sending marketing to existing clients
• Strategy – you will be creating the marketing strategy and plan and create key objectives
• Business support – you will support the business in growth through marketing
• Social Media – responsible for the company’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Content, Email Marketing & Website – You will proactively manage the company’s website, produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • A logical thinker
- • Good with social media and Adobe packages
- • Able to demonstrate problem solving skills in a time-efficient matter
- • A polite, presentable individual
- • Someone with a dynamic, go-getting attitude towards work
- • Someone with the ability to work well individually or as a team
- • A punctual individual, with the ability to meet deadlines
- • Someone with administration skills of the highest standard
- • Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics is desirable but not essential
- • An interest in teenage fashion
- • Great communicator at all levels
- • Great written English
- • An interest in Social Media is and Digital Marketing is essential
- • Ability to use Photoshop would be an advantage
- • Willingness to learn
- • An ambition to grow with the company
Future ProspectsFull time role available on completion of apprenticeship
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.