Job DescriptionWave is a recruitment technology company and we are about to embark on the most exciting stage of business growth. We offer digital strategy and media performance solutions to clients within the recruitment industry, and using our own software, we’re about to make some bigger noises to become a real champion in the market.
You should be a confident and natural communicator with an entrepreneurial spirit about you.
An interest in marketing and technology is an absolute must.
You’ll be trained in everything you need;
Social Media Advertising
You’ll be based in our Reading office which is right in the middle of the town centre (close to the pubs and restaurants). We have a lunch / games room for the odd game of ping pong, so it’s not all work.
If you are looking to launch your career, learn new skills and be part of something exciting and new, then apply today.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent telephone manner and written skills required
- • High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- • Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- • Excited to begin a career in marketing
- • Smart, positive and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- • Highly motivated and well organised
Future ProspectsProgression to level 4 or full time position within the company.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.