Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity with UK Building Compliance based in Hinckley, Leicestershire are in search for their next apprentice. If your creative and full of ideas, then this is the position for you.
You will be updating the company’s website and social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
You will study towards your Digital Marketing & Social Media Level 3 Qualification and be fully supported by both the employer and 3aaa training academy.
- Dealing with phone calls inbound and outbound
- Dealing with email enquiries.
- Creating excel spreadsheets
- Updating company data bases
- Handling the post
- Keeping diaries up to date
- Attending meetings and taking notes
- Digital marketing/online public relations (PR) activities
- Creating and analysing content for the site’s social media channels
- Maintain and Develop company Website
- Email marketing and analysis
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Generating content ideas (including visual/video trends) for social media channels
- Assisting with monitoring the activity, growth rate and engagement metrics of the site’s social media channels
- Some administration duties will be required
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 40 HRS PW
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Experience in Photoshop, and a passion for Digital Marketing / Social Media.
• Enthusiastic and an eager to learn
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to learn
• Comfortable working in a team
• Works on own initiative
• Accountable for own workload
Personal Qualities• Enthusiastic
• Confident and bubbly
• Using Initiative
• Creative ideas
• Willing to learn
• Wants to achieve
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Accurate and methodical
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate & Progression to Level 4
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)