Job DescriptionThis is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to kick-start your career in digital mar-keting. Colewood Net are an omni-channel digital agency, with a mix of creativity and technical expertise who enable their clients to maximise their market share and profitability from their digital marketing campaigns.
E-Commerce & Online marketers contribute to and develop digital marketing projects and campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
• Adding/Editing products within the e-commerce admin system
• Helping with ongoing online promotions across the website
• Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
• Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
• Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
• Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
• Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
• Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
• Developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
• Keeping up to date with current digital trends;
• Help to implement a blog strategy
• E-mail marketing strategies
• Assisting in a Technical Audit
• Use of Social Media for promoting clients websites and products
• Engaging with customers using Social media
Assist with implementation of A/B testing
Working Week09:00am – 17:00pm (Monday – Friday) 37.5 Hrs.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Strong Communication Skills
- • Excellent Customer Service Skills
- • Organisation Skills
- • Outgoing
- • Self-Motivated
- • Enthusiastic
- • Passionate
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity if the candidate is successful, scope to progress within the business to a manager’s level. Candidate would have to demonstrate commitment & passion for learning and thrive within the business.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.