Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join a well-respected cosmetic surgery as part of their digital marketing Team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join a well – stablished private health clinic who specialise in cosmetic procedures.
The role will be to overlook the running of the company website updating with new treatments discounts etc. and also overlooking all social media sites such as facebook twitter google+ you tube etc.
While studying your Web and Dm Qualification you will be fully supported by both the employer and 3aaa training academy.
- Update and amend company social media platforms and liaise with management to look at new ideas and ways to improve business and sales
- Create, update and add posts for social media sites, improving the business exposure and visibility
- Assist in digital marketing campaigns and work with management on new ideas using digital marketing to drive the business forward
- Upload Pictures to website of new Products promoted by the company
- Keep all online presence such as website, Facebook, twitter, etc. up to date.
- Control Google analytics and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) ETC
- Update improve company website
- Create flyers for e-marketing campaigns etc.
- Email Marketing Campaigns
Working WeekMonday –Sunday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate.
• Someone with flair and could promote new ideas to market products and company
• Customer service.
Personal Qualities• Hard working
Future ProspectsFull time opportunity with the company and chance to progress to Level 4 qualification
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)