Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a warm and friendly office in their Marketing Department.
• To share, like and post relevant articles, pictures and updates across appropriate social media sites
• To assist in running and updating company social media accounts including but not limited to LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest etc
• To use google and other appropriate tools to research and provide information on competitors, potential clients and market trends as directed
• Support the marketing team with various projects
• Support the wider business with administrative and office-based duties when required
• Assist with implementation of email and marketing campaigns
• Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc)
• Work as part of the marketing team and put forward ideas and suggestions for making marketing and social media use more effective
• To champion the use of social media by all employees within the business
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9am-3.30pm 30hrs
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Some copywriting skills.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Positive attitude
- Passion for digital marketing would be ideal.
Future ProspectsOpportunity of full time employment, we have a 100% record of employing previous apprentices.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.