Job DescriptionWe are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys the creative side of the Digital Marketing Industry. You will be assisting the senior Digital Marketing team with day to day tasks which include Social Media Posting, brand reputation management, design and video production, paid advertising campaigns, email marketing and blog writing.
We are looking to bring someone into our team who is a hard-working individual who also works well within a team and alone on solo projects. You must be confident on the phone and know basic business to customer etiquette. You will learn this more in depth during your time at Open Space. You will be dealing with our customers on a one on one basis, so it essential that you are able to quickly learn Open Space’s services, so you can complete tasks set by the customer efficiently.
Your day to day duties will include:
Curating and creating content for customer campaigns
Keeping customer social media accounts up to date.
Communicating with customers to ensure they are happy with their service.
Complete any tasks set by the customer.
Write blog articles and email marketing copy
Assist with smaller tasks that are part of a larger campaign that’s run by the senior digital marketing team.
Working WeekMon-Fri 0 9:00-17:00. 1hr unpaid lunch break: 13:00-14:00
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- IT Skills
- Skills in Design, experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is preferable but not essential
- Customer communication skill
- Skills in Website and blog management is preferable but not essential.
- Ongoing training in all these areas will be provided in the workplace.
- English: Minimum GCSE C grade equivalent or above.
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate or progression onto a higher apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.