Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity to join a successful Digital Marketing company in in Droxford, who have experience working with apprentices. This is an opportunity to start your Digital career in a fun, vibrant and modern company.
Initial daily duties consist of shadowing one of the directors, attending business meetings with her, taking minutes to all meetings. You will eventually present and chair meetings once fully competent and confident. You will manage social media channels, manage client social media notifications. You will be taught how to create and manage monthly social media schedules and create visual media posts/stories along with text. You will take photos and capture videos, edit and publish videos on to you tube. Also optimising websites with onsite SEO.
You will be expected to take part in charity events and capture and write about it on social media platforms. You will also assist at presentations, workshops and seminars which the Director will be talking and presenting at to prospective/current clients.
There is a long-term plan for the right candidate – you will eventually manage your own clients and meetings
Use facebook, Instagram Ad Manager confidently, write blogs, social media strategies and lead projects.
You will be given a laptop.
This is such an exciting opportunity for the right individual.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9am – 3pm (hours to be increased to 37.5 after initial 3 months)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Computer Literate
- • Excellent customer service skills
- • A driver preferable although if you are learning to drive then please also apply
- • Professional
- • Confident
- • Must be organised
- • Motivated
- • Keen desire to learn
Future ProspectsProgression onto Level 4 Available and permanent employment for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.