Job DescriptionLove social media? Can create engaging content that gets likes and follows? Visions Design has everything here that you need to drive your passion for public engagement forward.
|Engaging with all aspects of our business, the ideal candidate should be able to create exciting, engaging and interesting posts that will increase their social media presence. You will be given both in-house and external training in all aspects of digital marketing and have the support of a small but tight-knit team.|
· Creating, drafting and uploading blogs within all social media platforms
· Updating social media pages on a daily basis with news items and company product information
· Aiding all internal and external marketing processes
· Ensuring there is a positive perception of the business within the public
· Creating all marketing material for the business
· Design – May be required to work with Photoshop of other editing programs to produce adverts or amends adverts
· To act as the brand ambassador for the business, ensuring our brand is projected positively within the market
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Photoshop
• An understanding of Google Analytics.
• Desire to explore
• Drive and passion
Personal Qualities• Strong creative writing ability.
• Good standard of English.
• Ability to communicate ideas.
• Determined to succeed in digital marketing.
Future ProspectsVision Designs have a strong track record of progressing their apprentices, once completing your level 3 digital marketing their will be an opportunity to progress into a full-time position with the company. There will also be the opportunity to study level 4 in digital marketing.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Manchester for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.