Job DescriptionAre you passionate about fashion? Do you enjoy exploring the connection between social media and the latest trends online? This exciting apprenticeship in central Manchester awaits.
|Digital marketing and online fashion has boomed over the last few years. Connectivity from social media pages to websites is important to their success.|
During this apprenticeship, you will carry out the following activities.
· Update the company website via the Magento porthole with new lines and products
· Have an input into the development and direction of the website to grow sales and the company brand.
· Grow the social media presence by managing the content of the social media platforms across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
· Create engaging and exciting blogs.
· Manage e-shot campaigns to keep customers informed of new lines and trends.
· Use Ad words and SEO to bring the Entire Desire website up the Google Search.
· General admin duties when required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Understanding of updating a website
• Understanding of using Magento porthole (desirable)
• Strong written English skills for social media posts and blogs
• Ability to manage and grow social media platforms
Personal Qualities• Passionate about fashion
• Creative in ideas and how to grow likes and follows
• Understanding of styles and trends
• Determined to succeed in digital marketing in the fashion industry
Future ProspectsThe opportunity to progress to level 4 in digital marketing and the opportunity of a full time marketing position with the company.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Manchester for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.