Job DescriptionAre you looking to start a career in marketing? Come and work for a great company along and get excellent experience and industry-recognised qualifications!
• Manage social media channels.
• Create innovative content for social media and marketing campaigns.
• Contribute to company blog.
• Newsletter writing
• Design and distribution of marketing leaflets
• Elements of event management
• Assist in devising social media strategy
• Carry out campaign analysis
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • Computer literate
- • Effective customer service
- • Good design skills
- • Not essential but video editing skills
- • Enthusiastic attitude
- • Passion for marketing
Future ProspectsPossible progression to level 4 and full-time employment for the right candidate
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.