Job DescriptionA great opportunity to join an ambitious creative agency with international clients, doing exciting and varied work across a wide variety of media. We are only interested in people with a genuine interest in creative story telling. Curiosity is a a must, computer literacy is essential.
Dice Studio is a boutique marketing agency offering a variety of creative services to its clients. We are looking for someone who over the course of their apprenticeship will be able to contribute in the following areas.
• Write engaging content for both the company website and social media feeds, and also content for our clients.
• Develop an understanding of good SEO practice.
• Assist with client creative as directed.
• Assist on video shoots on location as directed.
• Photoshop knowledge would be good.
• Some experience of writing for the web is also important – blogs, websites, working alongside other people to create content are all positive traits.
• Good personal communication skills are also important.
Working WeekMon – Thursday 9-5:30 Friday 9 – 4PM
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Good level of literacy – an ability to write coherently.
- A good knowledge of social media, how it works, who it appeals to and what content works best where would also be desirable.
- Computer literacy is a must – a knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be nice to see.
- Enthusiastic, curious, committed, ambitious willing to learn.
Future ProspectsProgression onto Level 4 Available or permanent role for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.