Job DescriptionWe currently seek a Digital Marketing & Social Media apprentice to join the business and support / assist in the daily DM&SM duties.
The Role –
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Apprentice based in the City of Bristol.
Seeker Digital is an exciting new creative agency start-up in the heart of Bristol. Backed by an experienced team of marketers, we’re already working for some incredible organisations.
Our SEO Internship provides hands on experience in SEO and allow you to add real value to our clients. You will gain full exposure of Link Earning & Content Campaigns as well mentoring and development.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about an exciting new industry, and gain industry recognised qualifications.
What you will do:
- Learn advanced Search Engine Optimisation and how to promote websites.
- Learn how to align websites to business objectives through user experience improvements and conversion rates optimisation.
- Work across a range of digital channels including organic search, PPC, email and social media.
- Business development through networking and conferences.
- Handle the client needs analysis process and design campaigns based on this.
- Report directly to clients on campaign performance.
- Manage a portfolio of owned websites continually improve them over time.
• Have the opportunity to build a website of your own, in a niche that’s of interest to you and earn a revenue share from it.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• A passion for the Web.
• Strong project management skills and ability manage your own workload and hit deadlines.
• Have an excellent standard of written English and of email etiquette as you will be representing our own and our clients brands.
Personal Qualities• Strong communication skills are essential.
• A creative flair and ability to influence as well as a passion for building relationships with digital influencers.
Future ProspectsUpon completion you may be offered a full time position.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)