Job DescriptionAre you ready to work in a fast-paced environment, with a positive team of staff, who will help you develop your Digital Marketing skills?
• Create a daily Vlog following key members of staff
• Create and manage social media campaigns
• Report directly into the Operations Director
• Manage the growth of the businesses online presence.
• Assist with the tracking of conversion rates and data analytics
• Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
• Support with the creation and upload copy and images for websites
• Measure, and evaluate performance of campaigns
• Review new technologies and new online media opportunities that may benefit the business, including mobile and social media
• Maintain marketing databases and assist internal teams with lead generation activities
• Collaborate with internal teams to agree and assist with the creation of landing pages and case studies
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Undertake such other duties compatible with the post as may be required to support the business.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Excellent eye for detail
• A completer and finisher- the ability to stay on task until the job is done
• Excellent written English
• Good skill sin Microsoft Word/Excel
• Good knowledge of social media platforms
Personal Qualities• Creative
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to work to specific times/targets
• Ability to work well in a team and on your own
• Enthusiasm to learn and develop
Future ProspectsDue to the nature of the apprenticeship full training and support will be provided over the 12-month course with the possibility to move on afterwards to a full-time position within the company.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Newcastle for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.