Job DescriptionAre you interested in social media, marketing and graphic design? Are you looking to kick start your career in Digital Marketing? Then look no further; this Apprenticeship could be the perfect start for you!
Be involved in day-to-day marketing and design activities to include creating campaigns to target markets, managing and publicising content on the website and social media channels, as well as designing print literature for advertising. The individual will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns and carryout tasks on an ad hoc basis.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Knowledge of Social Media platforms and who they are aimed at
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to work under own initiative, whilst also being able to engage with other teams
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Good time management and prioritisation skills
• Able to manage own personnel development
Personal Qualities• Willingness to learn
• Interest in Marketing, Social Media and PR industry
Future ProspectsPotential for continued employment on successful completion of apprenticeship.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)