Job DescriptionAre you a hardworking and enthusiastic aspiring Digital Marketer who is up for the challenge of joining a well-known, successful leisure club David Lloyds! That offers 81 premier gyms & fitness clubs across the UK?
This is an extremely rewarding role that will allow you to develop your skills, give you the opportunity to take ownership of key tasks and, where possible, choose which areas you would like to focus and lead on. There are already many exciting projects lined up including the launch of a brand new products and services, alongside hosting and attending various events.
This role is perfect for a confident and ambitious individual who is not afraid of a challenge and wants to be part of a fantastic company.
The successful candidate will work within the marketing department at the Busy Derby Club.
- Assisting with the Social Media Strategy, this includes posting content tailored across all channels, monitoring social activity, researching new social media opportunities and general up keep and management of online social presence. If the candidate excels in this area, sole responsibility will be given to the candidate to lead this area of the marketing plan.
- Assist with all event promotion and organisation within club.
- Creating, maintaining and updating website content.
- Be actively involved in creative projects where possible.
- Image editing, visual content design and creation where possible.
- Coordinating e-mail marketing campaigns as outlined within the marketing plan.
- Managing CRM data to support campaigns and communications to both customers and prospective customers.
- Market Research including competitor analysis.
- Assist with PPC campaigns/Social PPC campaigns.
- Analysis of website and social media performance using Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
- Setting up and managing website and social media goals.
- Some administrative duties as and when required.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to experience a broad range of marketing activities. There will be lots of scope for creative input, and pro-activity will be positively encouraged. This role will suit a driven individual who has a genuine enthusiasm to learn and develop.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 30 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate including experience of Microsoft Office
• Experience of social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
• Excellent proof reading skills
• Experience using Adobe Software such as Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
• Experience using content management systems such as Wordpress or Umbraco.
• Experience using Hootsuite or other Social Media Publishing Tools.
• Experience using Google Analytics.
Personal Qualities• Effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Good organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Confident, Mature, self-motivated and responsible
• Flexible, punctual and reliable
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Future ProspectsOur client is happy to support the candidate onto level 4 and are looking to offer a permanent position at the end of the 12 months should the candidate be suitable.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)