Job DescriptionWould you like to put your social Media & Digital marketing skills to the test and gain on-the-job experience within a professional Marketing Business? An excellent opportunity is available to anyone with the right passion and skills. Our Client is looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their busy team.
This role is to drive this businesses digital presence whilst marketing and promoting their products and services.
The role will involve the following key aspects:
- Assisting in social media updates.
- Providing latest news and information for customers.
- Regular content on all social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Helping to manage the website and update content as required.
- Developing digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Working closely with various departments to ensure customers are provided with accurate information in a timely fashion.
You will report directly to the Marketing Manager who will be a key supporting aspect. The role will be challenging, but fun and allow you to immerse yourself in all key business areas within the company.
(Full training and support will be provided throughout the duration of the 12 month apprenticeship)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 30 hrs per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Website Design
• HTML / Coding Design
• SEO & PPC
• Email Design
• Graphic Design / Print Design
• Video & Photography
• Business, Sale & Admin
Personal Qualities• Positive
Future ProspectsThe business would offer the successful candidate the opportunity to progress on to level 4 if suitable, upon a discussion at a later date.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)