Job DescriptionTo ensure the customer engagement experience is relevant. To follow our marketing strategy that ensures the company is following a plan and meeting objectives. To meet key performance indicator targets in relation to revenue, volume and profit
|· To follow an agreed marketing strategy with company Directors|
· To have responsibility of executing this strategy in an accurate, clear, concise and cohesive manner
· To meet the defined objectives
· To plan and deliver a regular email marketing campaign via the deployment of email marketing tools. The email marketing strategy needs be focused based on the subscriber group being targeted with continuous iteration
· To deploy other necessary marketing tools in order to meet the marketing objectives of the company responsibility for the Adwords strategy in relation to all web channels
· To take responsibility for the company SEO strategy to be delivered in conjunction with the Senior Content Writer.
· To report on the following on a monthly basis:
· Email marketing report: bounce rate, open rate, conversion rate, unsubscribes
· Analytics report: sales by website, unique visits, total visits, conversions
· Adwords report: Adwords spend, cost per conversion
· Marketing budget as a proportion of web sales
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (Saturday hours to be confirmed)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Reliable
• Computer literate
• Creative Writing
• Customer service
Personal Qualities• Enthusiastic.
• Willing to learn.
• Wants to achieve.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Accurate and methodical.
Future ProspectsPermanent position for the right candidate. Possible progression to level 4
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Leicester for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.