Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to become part of the exclusive designers based in the heart of Wolverhampton. This company is looking for the ideal candidate to join them and support them in the marketing department. You will be working on the website, looking at creating post for social media and using paper cl
Lexus international are based in the heart of Wolverhampton town centre, suppliers of footwear and handbags for all occasions. They are looking for the ideal candidate to take control of the website and marketing aspects of the business. You will be working on their Amazon & EBay site and website producing mail campaigns and more.
Duties will include:
- Working with the website corporate brands
- Working on amazon back office listing products specification
- Using Photoshop for images on the website
- Taking pictures of products in the photo booth ready to be uploaded
- Creating social media posts
- Using mail chimp and paper click
- Designing banners for advertising
- Creating Email campaigns
Lexus international are looking for an enthusiastic Individual to join their team and support the company in the business marketing.
The ideal person will need to be creative and not be afraid to come up with ideas. A creative mind and creative skills.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Able to use spreadsheets and data bases
• Great customer service skills
• High level of English and Maths
• Is able to work on own initiative
• Fast learner
Personal Qualities• Positive thinker
• Positive attitude
• Able to work as part of a team and independently
• Able to use Microsoft packages
• Knowledge of Photoshop
Future ProspectsFull time position available for the ideal candidate.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)