Job DescriptionAre you creative, looking for a varied role including marketing, social media, photography to name a few responsibilities? Do you want to work for a growing business with prospects? If so please get in touch as this opportunity could be for you
Tippers is a family-run business which has provided the Midlands with building supplies for over a hundred years. We now have nine branches across the Midlands and a number of e-commerce websites which supply products nationally. Due to the continued success of the business, we are looking for two apprentices to join our integrated digital and marketing teams.
A digital marketing apprentice is required to assist in the marketing of multiple e-commerce and lead generation websites. The successful applicant will learn all aspects of digital marketing and will play a pivotal role in the company’s success.
Day to day activities that the apprentice will be involved in:
- Keyword research using a variety of industry tools
- Utilisation of Microsoft Excel to identify opportunities
- The creation and optimisation of website pages using a variety of platforms including Magento and WordPress.
- The creation of paid adverts in Google Adwords and other relevant channels
- Optimisation of campaigns
- Analysis of performance and creation of reports
- Task management
The apprentice will need to be creative, analytical and have an eye for detail.
Working Week8am-5pm Monday to Friday
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate, social media skills, ideally basic marketing skills, high standard of customer service
Personal QualitiesPositive attitude, motivated, creative, keen to learn and happy to help others as part of a small friendly team
Future ProspectsTo become a permanent member of the team
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)