Job DescriptionPassionate about digital marketing? Love analytics and SEO? Want to get paid whilst you develop your career? This exciting apprenticeship with Litecraft will kickstart your career!
|Taking responsibility for maximising revenue on both eBay and Amazon, the successful applicant must have first-hand experience of optimising listings to maximise turnover from these sites, together with experience of proposing enticing promotions.|
Working directly with the Merchandising Director and with our two top rated eBay and Amazon websites, you will focus on driving the sales up.
· Posting items to Amazon
· Posting items to eBay
· Editing Images for both to make them compatible
· Creating a description relevant for both websites
· Dealing with customer enquiries
· Providing Data and Analytics
You’ll need to engage a variety of skills for this job including:
· Price setting to maximise revenue.
· Creative thinking in order to create deals and devise innovative methods to maximise exposure.
· Copy-writing to enhance listings and to create engagement.
· You must be able demonstrate your experience of optimising an extensive collection of product listings on both eBay and Amazon, together with illustrating experience in generating revenue from running promotions and deals from both these channels.
· Practical knowledge of the full suite of eBay and Amazon dashboards is expected, together with experience of growing sales.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Digital marketing
• Online Sales - E-commerce
• eBay sales
• Amazon store
Personal Qualities• Good understanding of eBay and Amazon
• A dependable team player and self-motivated
• Highly analytical and detail focused
• Calm and confident
• Excellent communication and presenting skills
• Organised and thorough
• Strong multi-tasking skills.
Future ProspectsProgression into a full time role within the company, Litecraft have a strong track record of developing their apprentices
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.