Job DescriptionA brilliant opportunity based at Leicester with William Commerce who are in search for their next apprentice, someone whose eager to develop and hold knowledge of SEO, CRO and passionate for mathematics and all things wonderful with Digital Marketing. If you are passionate about technical creativity, this position would suit you.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will;
- Define and implement conversion rate optimisation strategies for a diverse range of clients.
- Identify and prioritise initiatives that continually increase conversion rate and average basket value for key clients.
- Ensure decisions are based on robust data analysis insights.
- Be involved in the analysis and creation of detailed recommendations report for CRO Audits and website deep dives.
- Use your Technical SEO experience to contribute to undertaking SEO health checks, technical SEO trouble-shooting and presentation of opportunities to unlock or accelerate growth for our clients.
- Support our ecommerce go live projects by undertaking all necessary SEO checks and supporting successful ecommerce site migrations.
Knowledge and experience in CRO and Technical SEO would be ideal.
- Results driven, customer orientated and commercially focused.
- Excellent communication and follow up skills and able to flex your style to deal with MD to junior levels.
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Eager to develop own knowledge on technical SEO and analytical skills and able to demonstrate previous implementations of technical SEO and the results this has driven.
- Highly analytical and capable at sifting through data and able to clearly diagnose appropriate
- insights and strategies
- Add value by coming up with innovate and workable solutions to business problems
And if you have experience with working with magneto that would be even better.
In return you can expect
- A dynamic and friendly team who are really focused on helping to contribute towards online sales and profitability uplifts for our clients
- Fun working environment in our refurbished Leicester City centre offices
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Career and salary progression for outstanding performance
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Experience in SEO / CRO
• Good organisational skills
• Flexible approach
• Willingness and ability to learn
• Team worker
Personal Qualities• Willing to learning and develop
• Able to work under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team and on your own
• Enthusiasm to learn and develop
Future Prospects92% of 3aaa’s Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)