Job DescriptionFantastic opportunity to work with a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a range of well establised retail clients in Yorkshire & London. You will work in a busy office environment with highly skilled staff in all areas of traditional & digital marketing.
The roll will encompass some or all of the below areas with a view to progress further in chosen area(s) by the candidate.
Web content management
PPC – Google Adwords & Bing Ads
SEO – Working towards a good understanding of SEO practices
Social media management and marketing
Email marketing, create briefs, create and send
Lead generation methods
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsGood understanding of digital marketing whilst being able to understand each area and how they can be used so successfully.
Very good at managing workloads
Personal QualitiesMotivated to learn
Positive and enthusiastic approach to development
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.