Job DescriptionPrestige are looking for a Digital Marketing apprentice to hit the ground running to enable them to enhance their online presence in the digital world.
Daily duties to include:
• Maintaining the website, adding in and taking out products. Maintaining and keeping the front-page banner refreshed. This is done through Magento software
• Maintaining the email database
• Updating Facebook and twitter pages
• Using Mail chimp to send out email marketing
• Set up and maintain a YouTube channel
• Set up Instagram and possibly a blog
• Be responsible for creating new marketing ideas through social media
• Helping with mail outs through the post.
• Maintaining customer database through Sage and Excel
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsThe ability to meet deadlines, Positive attitude when it comes to work, must be enthusiastic to go the extra mile for clients and customers.
Knowledge of social media platforms
Personal QualitiesMust be well mannered when communicating with clients and customers, happy to work solo or part of a team.
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)