Job DescriptionAre you passionate about Digital & Search Marketing? Our client is looking for an additional apprentice to join their small & friendly team. Your role will predominantly consist of building web links, writing content & Implementing SEO strategy for clients but there will be some social media and email marketing activity for the business.
Our client is looking to hire an enthusiastic and passionate apprentice to join their team in Derby.
Applicants must have a passion for all things Digital Marketing with a focus on Search Marketing & SEO.
Typical roles and responsibilities in this role may include but are not limited to the following:
- Learning and implementing ethical SEO techniques to improve Google rankings
- Content creation through specially positioned articles and blogs (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Advising on different Search Marketing & Digital Marketing techniques for the customer
- Exploring various Social Media channels which would be suitable to promote the clients’ business
- Managing and maintaining Social Media platforms in house and for the client (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
Providing the candidate has the right attitude and some skills to bring to the table, our client will happily give you a chance.
(Full training and support will be provided throughout the duration of the 12-month apprenticeship)
Working WeekMonday – Thursday 9 – 5.30 Friday – 9 – 2.00pm Hours can be flexible to suit your travel arrangements or preferences.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Some knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is desirable but not essential
• Strong English and creative writing skills
• Effective communicator both written and verbal
• Social Media Savvy
Personal Qualities• Enthusiastic/Positive attitude
• Target driven
Future ProspectsA full-time job role and opportunity to do a Level 4 qualification is available for hardworking apprentices who apply themselves and show a passion for Web and Digital Marketing
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)