Job DescriptionWorking for a leading logistics company, we are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Assistant/ Administrator to support the growth of the business. From Road Haulage, to Courier services you will support with all aspects of the business, becoming an integral cog in the wheel, adding your own creative influences and ideas.
Fitting into a small team you will need to do demonstrate the aptitude to take on various tasks.
• Managing and administering websites
• Quality control and problem solving
• Managing social media activities
• Writing and editing online content / articles
• Search engine optimisation
• Email marketing
• Video marketing
• Other digital marketing activities
Assisting the team with various other ad hock tasks, such as;
• Preparing outgoing orders with attached paperwork
• Data entry using excel and creating reports
• Dealing with internal and external telephone callers
• Any other general office duties including; Filling, Photocopying, and meeting and greeting new clients.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm 40 Hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Very strong communication and literacy skills
• Excellent computer literacy, with the ability to learn new things quickly
• Competency with Microsoft Office
• An interest in social media
• Be organised and take full ownership of any tasks that they are allocated
Personal Qualities• Confident, outgoing and easy to get on with
• Must be highly creative and self-motivated, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Take pride in their work and have strong attention to detail
Future ProspectsOpportunity to progress onto level 4 if they prove themselves to be suitable during their level 3.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)